We have a range of school activity programs designed to cater for large or small school groups that have proven to be very popular in addressing such issues as bullying behaviour, cultural diversity, obesity as well as hand/eye co-ordination. All this comes together in a fun and affordable school activity program that enhance the students learning experience.
Now I don’t wish to blow wind in our own sails so please have a read of what the most important people think, our clients. Testimonials here.
- Orientation or School Fun Days (ideal for beginning of school terms)
- Specialty Weeks (e.g. Health & Fitness Week, Under 8’s Week, Multicultural
- Awareness Week, Education Week)
- School Sports Carnivals (great alternative to competitive sports)
- School Holiday Programs (keeping the children active and engaged during the school holidays)
- Team Building and Leadership Programs (help reduce bullying behaviour and build self esteem in your school)
- Peer Support, Mentor Programs, Buddy Up Programs
- Fetes and Fundraising Events (‘Life. Be in it’ can add that WOW factor to your school fete)
- Before School and After School Care Activity Programs
- Curriculum Programs and Lunch Time Activities (help keep the focus)